Ultra Thin Industrial Grade
High Performance Protective Insulation & Corrosion Resistance Coating
For Pipes, Tanks, Metallic Surfaces
Temperature Extremes: From -40C to 125C (-40F to257F)
Application Temperature Range: 4C to100C (40F to 212F)
Coverage Rate: One US gallon (3.76 litres) covers approximately 14-16 square meters of surface area with the recommended minimum three coats of Nansulate required for thermal protection. Actual coverage rate may vary depending on surface texture.
Note: Products are sold by weight, not volume.
- Outstanding corrosion protection and insulation properties
- Easy Application with brush, roller or airless sprayer.
- Non-toxic, water-based.
- Allows for visual inspection of the substrate through the protective coating
- It exhibits outstanding durability with excellent adhesion to steel, aluminum, galvanized aluminum,and many more substrates.
- Cost Effective Product - Long Term Savings.
- Protects Against Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
- Excels in Providing Thermal Insulation in a Thin Layer.
- Space Saving – each coat is applied at 3-5 wet mils; a full three-coat application will dry to 4.5-7.5 dry mils.
- Can be painted over
- Helps prevent burns
- Ideal pipe insulation and rust inhibitor - increase energy efficiency.
- Easily applied by maintenance crews.